This page is composed by two different parts: the first one is about the system used to collect traffic data, the second one is about personal data processing.
emob-italia.it does not use first part cookies aimed to profile users. According to the privacy guarantor directives, we don’t need users’ consent to continue website browsing.
In order to make the website easier to surf and more intuitive, we use technical cookies, including third part cookies and system cookies.
Third party cookies or analytics
1) Google Analytics
This website takes advantage of Google Analytics, from Google Inc., in order to anonymously analyze statistics on website’s visits.
in accordance to “Privacy Code” (L.D. 196/2003). We inform you that:
- Personal data provided when registering to this site, particularly name, surname, email, telephone number and job details, are being processed by automated and non automated instruments, with controlled access and pursuant the Law and its implementing regulations, and respecting the confidentiality obligations. The data collected are sent by mail protected with adequate encryption of SSL certificate type;
- By processing personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes, regarding the collection, registration, and any other activity with statistic purpose for the dissemination of communications about electric transport.
- Data are processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity of the website such as storage in the database that provides the services described in this site and for which you are filling out the form, processing, contact management, and in particular:
- to provide the services offered by the website emob-italia.it, or to contact the user via email or phone;
- To fulfil present or future statutory obligations of the activities carried out;
- For the conduct of direct mailing and/or direct marketing activities, including for promotional purposes, on their own account and/or the members of the Organizing Committee;
- In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party may exercise, even by proxy or proxy to a natural person or association, their rights provided for by article: 7 of the Dlgs. of Sommicapis.
- The data is collected in a database and can be communicated to the following subjects:
- Persons in charge of the treatment within the structure;
- Parent Companies, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Partners for market research purposes;
- Companies performing instrumental activities.
- CLASS – Lombard Committee for Environment and Sustainable Development – Via Einaudi 1 Cologno Monzese (MI) tel. 02/27208182 – is responsible for the holding of all personal data.
- CLASS – Lombard Committee for Environment and Sustainable Development – Via Einaudi 1 Cologno Monzese (MI) tel. 02/27208182 non-profit association – is responsible for the treatment of your details.
- To change or delete your personal data please request at email@example.com
- In relation to the purposes, the data processing is done by means of computer-only tools, in order to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data, as well as the full observance of the law.